MPC provides itself in the quality of the professional personalized services to individuals, businesses and non-profit institutions at affordable cost while meeting the highest standards requirements. The management and staff at MPC have advanced university qualifications and with 10 to 25 years’ experience in finance, accounting, income tax services, project and credit management and evaluation, education and training and other consulting services. We shall provide you with quality services you surely deserve. Do not settle for less. MPC is also an experienced and quality source potential for government and commercial contracting officers and recruitment agents to meet statutory obligations requiring services procurement from small business. We actively seek teaming arrangements with other small and medium firms and prime contractors in providing quality and professional services to both governments, nonprofit and commercial entities.
1. We are always there for our client with the best customer service in the industry.
2. We include all your deductions including those many preparers do not know.
3. We are daily updated by IRS on Changes.
4. We are always available all year long and part of the community.
5. Our offices are open all year long.
6. 50% discount for our senior citizens and a lower rate for students.
7. We are fast, accurate and reliable.
8. You can come to our offices or meet you at your place of convenience.
9. We guarantee your information confidentiality.
10. We care and do listen..
11. We are Effective and Efficient.
12. We practice what we are trained in and what we teach at Colleges and Universities.
Save 10% off your tax filing fees when you register with us before end of January.
You can also get 10% off when you bring someone. We will be offering free tax advice and education at our offices.
Specific Tax services for both Business and Individual include:
Tax problem solving
For details please contact MPC at phone:617-389-4417/617-294-5084, fax: 617-600-4728
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post a comment